Fall Yoga Session
August 24-November 23rd
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to find a comfortable place for your mat and gather your props & supplies.
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing.
- All participant levels welcome at all classes, instructors subject to modify classes dependent on attendants. Modifications are always available.
- Inform the teacher of any injuries or limiting conditions PRIOR to participating in class.
- Our office and studio are equipped with security cameras. They are there for the safety and security our staff and patrons. Rest assured that you are not being watched during your yoga session, but In the event of any issues or injuries, we do have the ability to review your session as we have a DVR on our system.
9:15am-Flow Yoga Class with Ginger
6:00pm – Yoga Basics with Michelle
7:15pm- Power Vinyasa with Emily K.
9:00am -75 min Yoga Basics with Jenna
6:00 pm – Vinyasa Flow with Jenna
9:15am – Gentle Yoga with Michelle
6:00 pm – 75 min Hatha Yoga with Matt
7:30pm – Vinyasa Flow with Ginger
9:00am -75 min Yoga Basics with Matt
6:00pm –Yin Class with Jessica
7:30pm –Strength/Fitness Yoga with Kym
9:15am - Vinyasa Flow with Emily K.
7:30am -90 Min Ashtanga Yoga with Matt
9:15am - Power Vinyasa with Ginger
6:00pm-Movement and Meditation with Jessica
Vinyasa Flow: All levels welcome as we link breath and postures into fluid movement. Classes are generally designed with an anatomical focus, and the rhythm will move into/out of posture between 1 to 5 breaths depending on intensity or level of flow. Modifications are provided as needed.
Yoga Basics: Learn basic yoga postures & instruction. We use a vinyasa flow to connect movement to breath. Perfect for all levels, modifications are offered for each pose. So from beginner to athlete, this class has something for you.
Strength/Fitness Yoga : A traditional yoga practice, focusing on strength, endurance, and balance. This class has a faster pace to it, but is still perfect for entry level and above. Modifications are offered for each pose. So from beginner to athlete, this class has something for you.
Ashtanga Yoga: Ashtanga Yoga involves synchronizing the breath with a progressive series of postures—a process producing intense internal heat and a profuse, purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. The result is improved circulation, a light and strong body, and a calm mind.
Yin Yoga: is a slow-paced style of yoga with poses, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time—two to five minutes or more per pose is typical. Yin yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissue of the body—the tendons, fascia, and ligaments—with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. A more meditative approach to yoga, yin aims at cultivating awareness of inner silence, and bringing to light a universal, interconnecting quality.
Hatha Yoga: A progressive series of postures is practiced, leading to a peak pose. This class features a focus on alignment, mindfulness, and attention to breath.