The massage you receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension unless it has been medically coordinated.
Massage should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination or full diagnosis, and you should see a physician, chiropractor, or other qualified medical specialists for any mental or physical ailment that I am aware of.
Massage therapists are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and nothing said in the course of the session given should be construed as such.
Provide the massage therapists with all of your known medical conditions and answered all questions honestly as massage should not be performed under certain medical conditions.
Keep the therapist updated as to any changes in your medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should you fail to do so.
If you experience any pain or discomfort during this session, you should immediately inform the therapist so that the pressure and/or strokes may be adjusted to your level of comfort.
Any illicit or sexually suggestive comments or actions made by you will result in immediate termination of the session and you are responsible for full payment.
If you require any accommodations for your treatment, we will be happy to assist, if possible. Please give us notice before you arrive.
Below are the following rules regarding clinical massage at this location:
1. Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
2. If late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) may be shortened in order to keep on schedule. The original treatment time will be charged.
3. Our massage sessions are considered a therapeutic hour and are therefore 52-54 minutes (22-24 for 30 minutes) in length to allow me time to disrobe and prepare for my massage.
4. You must provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment. Failure to give notice will result in being fully charged for the service on the card on file.
5. If you are unable to give 24-hour notice, you are allowed to give your massage to a friend or family member at no charge.
6. You must keep a credit card on file for all future massage payments and cancellation fees.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call us at 616-457-1168.